Monday, July 26, 2010

13 Easy Things to Be Happy Every Day

Happiness is always with you, but you are too busy chasing it that you forget to look inside you.

I've been feeling a little unbalanced (sick) for the last three days. Finally, today I feel much better. I'm a very healthy woman, but I love to eat and sometimes, my stomach demands some responsibility from me. I'm sure it could be worse, but because of my attitude and faith in feeling good, I feel good now.

I'm not really a fan of taking medications when I'm sick. I always try to heal myself with natural things, like teas, meditation, yoga, massages, sending love to my body and other natural remedies. I believe in my body. I'm sure it works perfectly and it is capable of healing itself.

When my health is threatened I appreciate my life more and I thank God for giving me a beautiful life. I'm grateful for giving me the ability to feel the difference between being healthy and sick. I'm grateful for giving me the freedom to choose to be happy and appreciate all the little things in life. I thank God for being ALIVE and feeling GOOD every day.

I'm focusing on being happy and making my life better. Today, I want to share with you some of the things I do every day to be in the vortex, to make my life easy and happy, even when I feel indisposed.

1. Before I leave my bed -in the morning- I greet my beautiful day: "Good morning Universe. I'm ready to start a beautiful day. I'm happy no matter what. Thank God I'm alive."

2. I exercise every morning. I sing my affirmations and affirmations while I'm doing my exercises.

Why am I so happy today? I'm very happy today 'cuz I'm alive, I'm very healthy, I have a lot of energy, I'm beautiful, I love my work, I'm very successful, my life is full of love, money is coming every day.....

3. I always show gratitude. I do grateful affirmations every day. I'm thankful for the things I have and ask for the things I want to bring to my life.

Thank God for this beautiful day!

Thank God I have the opportunity to see this beautiful bird (when I see a bird)

Thank God I can ride my bike in a wonderful park.

Thank God for my new beautiful house in Sierra Madre!
Thank the Universe for my new customer!

4. I KNOW that I deserve to be happy and I'm getting all the things I want. I have FAITH in God and in myself. I love myself!

5. I use ONLY positive words (talking, writing, thinking, feeling). When I "need" to use a negative word, I always find a POSITIVE one to replace it!

6. I DO activities that I enjoy: I love to write, ride my bike, play with my daughter, run in the park, go hiking, sing when I'm driving, create new projects, and much more. And I laugh at all the things that are not my favorites.

7. I Laugh, Laugh and Laugh about myself. I don't take myself too seriously. I'm always joking with people around me.

8. I turn OFF the media. My favorite channels are Food Network and Home and Garden Television (HGTV). I like to listen to instrumental music when I'm working or writing.

9. I surround myself with POSITIVE people. I try to be polite with every person I meet. When I meet negative people I use my "emergency shell" to protect myself and repel all the negative energy.

10. I enjoy HELPING people. I really believe that the best way to receive is to give. I recognize that I'm shy sometimes, but I do my best.

11. I always LEARN something from everybody. I love to analyze and think why people act the way they do. I don't judge anybody. I just learn a different way to do the things and see the results!

12. I take care of myself and my family. My family is the best thing I have. As I always say: "The best way to tell people you love them is taking care of yourself and being happy."

13. I respect everybody. We live in a free world and we are individuals. There is nobody like me, so I understand everybody thinks and acts different!

Of course, I'm not perfect. I'm a human being and I fail sometimes. I love to encourage myself to try one more time and be a better person every day. Life is a beautiful gift and we are responsible for making it brilliant. Bring so much joy to your life by CREATING your own recipe to be HAPPY.

No comments:

Post a Comment